We understand that changes to your appointments may be required however, please ensure you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to make a change to your existing appointment. This includes cancellation, non-attendance, or request to reschedule.
As of September 1, 2022 a 50% cancellation fee applies when less than 24 hours notice is given and a 100% cancellation fee applied to forgotten appointments.
Every client will receive an email reminder with the date and time of their consultation now 48 hours beforehand as we require sufficient notice to fill that appointment slot with someone in need. Therefore if cancellations or changes to your appointment are made with less than 24 hours notice, you are responsible to pay the relevant cancellation fee. Any changes to your scheduled appointment need to be made with Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness, via email or text, as soon as possible.
Should clients wish to reschedule an appointment more than 24 hours before their appointment, they can do so directly online using the link in their booking email "manage appointment". This will then take clients to find availability on the website via the booking link. If a reschedule request comes to Empowered Holistic Counselling directly, within 24 hours notice, clients are required to have an alternative date at the time of making their request to avoid cancellation fees ad is at the discretion of Empowered Holistic Counselling to enforce.
Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness understands that serious illnesses and family emergencies sometimes occur and it is at the discretion of the Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness as to whether a cancellation fee is charged in these circumstances.
If you or a family member feels unwell or you are unable to physically attend an in person appointment, changing your scheduled time to an online session does not incur a fee.
Please also note the following examples which are not considered “family emergencies”:
We acknowledge that such events may be beyond control and can be genuine reasons for late cancellation however we still require that responsibility for these types of circumstances is taken and that a cancellation fee would apply. All unpaid cancellation fees that have been charged to an account must be paid prior to, or on the day of, the client’s next appointment.
Classes & Events
1. Bookings are non-refundable.
2a. If a session or class is cancelled by Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness, you will receive a credit towards for next appointment or class.
2b. If a retreat, workshop or event is cancelled by Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness, you have option to use as a credit or request a full refund.
3. In circumstances such as illness, personal difficulty or change of circumstances, payment may be transferred to participation in a session, class, retreat, workshop or event at a later date, if the course or event is available in future. Requests for such transfer of payment are to be made in writing to Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness at least 48 hours prior to events.
4. You may transfer your registration fees for any class, retreat, workshop or event to another person (a transferee) at no cost. Please notify Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness in writing prior to the commencement date.
5. Classes, retreats, workshops or event dates, details and locations subject to change.
6. Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
By making an appointment with Empowered Holistic Counselling & Wellness you agree to this cancellation policy.
Thank you in advance for your respect and understanding.